Category public art Show all
Margaret River HEART Expressions of Interest for Public Art ProjectShare on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
The Shire is seeking a quality original public artwork to be commissioned for this project which will complement the natural and built environment of the Margaret River HEART and/or the wider Margaret River region.
Artwork designs are to be transparent digital works that will become ceramic etchings within the glazing of the new Margaret River HEART main entrance. The work may be singular or multiple designs to fit within the panel arrangement.
Art work themes:
· Celebrate the art and cultural history and features of Margaret River
· Reflect on and celebrate the natural environment
· Recognise the importance of interaction and connection within the community
· Compliment the architectural features of the Margaret River HEART.
· Consider the artwork will be transparent to emit light.Download the submission requirements here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy by post.Expressions must be received by the Shire before 4pm, Friday 3rd August 2018. Please email your expressions to email@example.com or post to PO Box 61, Margaret River 6285. No fees will be paid for expressions.