Peanut roundabout road closure 7 - 11 July
The top layer of asphalt is planned to go on this week at the new peanut roundabout (Tunbridge/Bussell/Churchill intersection), smartening up our northern entrance to town.
Because asphalting is not possible during rainy conditions, we are taking advantage of this next dry weather window to complete these critical works.
If left unsealed for much longer whilst in use, extensive damage will continue to deteriorate the road surface.
The intersection will remain closed from now until this time, to avoid further damage to the road base.
Road closure info
- Partial closure planned for Wed 8 July
- Full closures planned for Thurs 9 July, Fri 10 July, Sat 11 July
- New peanut roundabout open on Sunday
Access and detour info
- Traffic entering and exiting town will be diverted along Higgins St, Townview Tce and Forrest Rd.
- The new Wallcliffe Road roundabout will be open as per the detour map below.
- Alternative access into and out of Margaret River town centre is via Perimeter Rd and John Archibald Dr
- Please follow detour signage.
Thank you for your patience.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link