Project update - 23 October 2020
Stage 2A (Tunbridge St to Fearn Ave)
- Median strip construction and installation of reticulation to the garden beds from Settlers Tavern car park towards Fearn Avenue is ongoing.
- In the next two weeks you'll start to see plants going in!
- Crews will begin constructing kerbs at the Willmott Ave/Bussell Hwy intersection.
Stage 2B update (Fearn Avenue - New Festival Precinct )
- Crews continue to work on the foundations for the new Festival Precinct, compacting the road base to get levels correct.
- Next week the first road seal under the new roundabout will go in, allowing crews to 'box out' the shape of our new roundabout ready for concrete.
Stage 3 (Willmott Ave to Wallcliffe Rd)
- This stage is tracking well with the central stormwater system pipe installed up to Goodfellas Cafe..
- Crews are continuing to connect stormwater pipes from businesses into the new stormwater system moving up the street from the Willmott Ave/Bussell Hwy intersection.
- A crossing point opposite Town Square will be installed for the weekend.