Project update - 9 October 2020
Stage 2A (Tunbridge St to Fearn Ave)
- Footpaths have been constructed up to Fearn Avenue (on the west side of Bussell Highway) and up to Westpac (on the east side).
- Demolition of the old footpath outside the two surf shops and Sports Power will take place next week.
- The median strip kerb will be built from Settlers tavern car park towards Fearn Avenue.
Stage 2B update (Fearn Avenue - New Festival Precinct )
- Crews are preparing the road surface to start constructing the small roundabout on Fearn Avenue near the entrance to the Coles car park and lane way connecting to Tunbridge Street.
Stage 3 (Willmott Ave to Wallcliffe Rd)
Stage 3 is seeing two distinct items of work being undertaken: a new water main (to deliver water) being installed, and new storm water drainage being built.
- The replacement of the water main is complete up to Town Square and will continue towards Wallcliffe roundabout next week.
- Installation of the central stormwater pipe is up to Toyworld and will continue up the hill next week.