Project update - 20 Nov 2020
Stage 2A (Tunbridge St to Willmott Ave intersection)
The final layer of asphalt is being applied to the entire Stage 2A area from the Visitors Centre up around Willmott Ave. All works will be complete by the end of tomorrow, Sat 21 November.
We're still anticipating to open the street up to vehicles on 27 Nov, allowing access to Willmott Ave and Settlers Tavern carpark.
What's happening next week
- Remaining garden beds will be planted.
- Light poles and line marking will be done.
- You'll be able to use the new pedestrian crossings in this area, however the fences will stay up during the week until line marking and lights are complete.
Stage 2B update (Fearn Avenue - New Festival Precinct )
- The new community tables are in (hiding under some protective plastic for now).
- Light poles will also go in together with the structural steel arbor.
- New bike racks have arrived on site.
Stage 3 (Willmott Ave to Wallcliffe Rd)
- Crews will continue constructing kerbing and median strips up the Stage 3 area.
- Footpath construction will also continue.
Private stormwater connections are currently done up to Priceline and Urban Bean, with crews continuing up the street next week